2012. december 6., csütörtök

Prologue

SHE WAS SITTING ON MY HEAD, her clitoris rubbing, her wet lips dripping down my chin. The frilly labias, living their own life, were gently caressing my cheeks. This was enough for me to get as close to an overwhelming catharsis without exploding as possible. Quite something, considering the fact that in the last couple of minutes since I was "working" on - well, under - her  she didn't even touch me. God, how did I end up here?
My tongue - long, as KISS singer Gene Simmons's pride - was penetrating her tight and slippery vagina. My nose rhythmically pressed to her rosetta, as she moved back and forth over my face... I could hardly breathe, maybe I didn't even breathe. Her thighs were pressed tautly to the side of my head, and were isolating my ears hermetically, muting almost every sound. Except her groaning that vibrated through her flesh into me.  
Then I realised that I have my eyes closed. With just her muffled groan and the colorful firework like twinkling inside my eyelids I flet like in some strange sensory deprivation tank where only my basic oral sexual instincts were allowed to function. I opened my eyes and tried to get a sneak peak of her face... I had to realise she was the other way around, and all I could see between her buttocks was a small glimpse of the street and passing by car lights playing on the ceiling.
Putting my hands around her thighs I managed to reach her neatly trimmed bush strip. Running my fingers between and along the short pubic hair - almost feeling each thread - I've found her clitoris, fruity and pulsating from excitation and furor. My index finger started to toy with the firm little beanie. The moaning transformed into groaning. 
Suddenly her spine strained in an arch. Her thigh muscles clenched my head, I almost shuted from pain, she'll squeeze my head like a ripe melon. But it took only a jiffy. She slackened the pressure. I thought she's done (strange short orgasm, I thought), she stopped the rapid breathing. And I realised she just delayed her orgasm. She was practicing combat breathing as she tried to lower the level of her excitement. Breathe in through the nose, keep it in, breathe out through the mouth, wait a few beats. I couldn't hear it, I just felt it through her body lilt. 
She quickly relaxed her body and slowed her zest. Leaning forward, she reclined with the flat of her hands on my hip, leaving her wet pussy on my mouth, with a tardy pulsation. The ends of her long hair were caressing gently my chest and abdomen. She paused like this for a couple of seconds. Or minutes, hours, ages? I completely lost myself in her, in time.
Then, slowly, from my hips she started to slide her right hand towards my groin and her left hand up to my chest. She was saying something I didn't hear, didn't understand. Something about me? But then she grabbed the root of my manly package. My balls were pulled up near my dick. She squeezed everything together, pulled it towards her. And I understood what she said earlier. She wanted to come the same time as I...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése