2012. december 13., csütörtök

Intermezzo

SHE BEND FORWARD, still clamping my balls to my penis. She was pulling everything towards her, still somehow my foreskin was pulled down my glans. I could feel her wet lips encircling the head of my dick and her tongue stirring around it. Then she started to suck it in, her mouth descended lower and lower, she let my balls slowly into their place, her lips reached all the way down and clasped the root of my dong. She gave me a gentle bite. Then lifted her head slowly. And back down. Dictating a very slow and exaltating tempo. I could hardly withhold myself. I pressed my mouth to her perineum, my upper lip was on her anus my lower lip on the entrance of the vagina. I was breathing deeply. My dick was pulsating in an almost painful manner. She felt my sweet anguish. Jumped off me. Turned and sat on my belly. Her pussy made it all slippery. She grabbed my wrists and spread my arms. I looked like a crucified. Slowly she started slipping down my venter. First to contact my cock was her anus, soaked from her joydrops and my gob. Pushed herself further until the head of my painfully hard dong reached her opening. Then further till her clitoris met with my glans. She slowly rubbed the little head of her clit to my joyous head. And with a small but definite hip movement she slid my penis deep into herself. 

To be continued...
Read the one2 here! 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése